Skip to Main Contents Go to Main menu

PR materials

anylock is a company that strives to make the moment you enter and exit safe and convenient.

Namdong CEO Lions Club delivers health kits to the underprivileged

content info

Writer superadmin
comment 1 views 161 Date Created 22-10-31 10:54

main content

Sharing volunteer work with the CEO Lions Club in Namdong-gu, Incheon to help neighbors in Gojan-dong, Nonhyeon

The CEO Lions Club of Namdong-gu announced on the 1st that it had delivered daily health kits non-face-to-face to 100 elderly living alone and disadvantaged families in the district who were exhausted physically and mentally due to the prolonged COVID 19.

Health package shared with neighbors Kitchen detergent, laundry detergent, mask, portable disinfectant, residential disinfectant, etc.

In the prepared health package, six gifts related to health and the environment, such as dishwashing detergent, laundry detergent, mask, portable disinfectant, and residential disinfectant, were carefully packed and delivered to neighbors along with about 10 members.

Club members organizing items to share with neighbors
Club members organizing dishwashing detergent and fabric softener

Namdong CEO Lions Club explained, “This event was even more meaningful because it was supported by donations and sponsorships from local residents.”

Kim Jung-won, CEO of Shinwoo Construction Co., Ltd., a resident of The Tower apartment in the building, said, “I donated 1 million won to the Namdong-gu CEO Lions Club, which is doing volunteer work every month to make warm and happy days for those who are living in hardship. donate,” he said.

Samwon Development Co., Ltd. also donated 250 disinfectants worth 1.5 million won to the club to help the needy.

Kwon Ki-hyung, president of the club, said, “I sincerely thank the residents for their warm interest and support during this difficult time due to COVID-19.”

Kim Young-soo, Mayor of Nonhyeon Gojan, also said, “I am deeply grateful for your support for our neighbors in need, and we are proud that the underprivileged in our neighborhood will be able to spend safe and healthy days from Corona.” 

Comment list

1's

1 Date Created